Build your own kit with this universal set up. This allows you the freedom to build your own bracketry to match your needs.
- NEW (not remanufactured) York 210 compressor w/ clutch
- 2 x head fittings tapped to NPT
- 36" stainless braided leader hose
- lasered 1/4" steel compressor mounting plate
- York dipstick
- Filler syringe
- Intake filter/silencer
- machined idler spacer
York SLM Upgrade (Super Low Maintenance)
All the same benefits as the standard York
Several internal modifications to reduce oil consumption:
- pistons machined for oil control rings
- crankcase venting into intake cavity
- intake cavity baffling
- Finned head to dissipate heat more effectively
- Oil sight glass to monitor oil level
Made in the USA
Side by side tests with a standard York show 1 oz of oil use per 1 hour runtime (standard) and 1 oz of oil use per 50 hours runtime (SLM).
NOTE: Standard compressors will require draining the pre-filled oil in the compressor, and re-filling with 12oz of SAE30 non-detergent engine oil. SLM compressors come pre-filled with the correct oil. Keep the SLM oil level maintained at 12oz of oil, using the supplied Amsoil PCK.