- Allows for Coyote engine placement in 61-69 Continentals which have serious limitations for space, including frame and crossmember clearance as well as steering box clearance issues.
- TIG welded 304 Stainless Construction
- CNC machined .375 Stainless Flanges
- Machined Stainless V-band Clamps for 3.0” and Smaller Exhaust Tubing
- Includes Stainless 02 bungs and a Laser Cut Patch Plate
NOTE: 61-64 cars will need their steering box changed to 65-69 to provide clearance for Coyote engine and exhaust